Upcoming Workshops & Events
Flower Photography Workshop
Launch your summer flower photography with Art's Cameras during this 2-session workshop. In the classroom on Friday, May 31st, we'll explore settings in your camera, different lenses and options for controlling light that will help you produce award winning images. We will also show some "outside the box" techniques for dramatic effects.
On Saturday, June 1st, spend time at the beautiful Boerner Botanical Gardens where Art's experts and Steve Ostrander from Tamron will answer your questions or lend a helping hand. Macro accessories will be available to try as well as loaner lenses, courtesy of Tamron. Following the shoot, return to Art's to print a FREE 8x10 of your favorite image.
- Class: Friday, May 31st 6:30pm-8:00pm at Art's Greenfield
- Shoot: Saturday, June 1st 9:00am-11:00am at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Boerner Botanical Gardens
- 9400 Boerner Dr. Hales Corners, 53130
- $20 per person or $15 with Learn & Shoot membership
- Includes class, admission to the gardens, use of Tamron loaner lenses and FREE 8x10 print
Hurry, space is limited!