Bring two DSLRs with attached lenses, two to four extra lenses, related accessories, and an up to 15" laptop and 10" tablet on your next plane trip with the black Airport International V3.0 Carry On from Think Tank. This sturdy rolling case is designed to meet most international airline carry-on requirements. Of course, it's always prudent to check with your carrier prior to departure. Interior padded, touch-fastening dividers are useful for protecting and organizing gear. The front of the case has an expandable dedicated laptop and tablet compartment with an organizer panel and zip pocket. And located inside underneath the lid are a variety of zippered accessory pockets. For easy access, the spacious main compartment unzips on three sides. One great feature is the stretchable front pocket that serves as a catchall for magazines, small reflectors, and more.
The Airport International V3.0 has TSA-approved zipper locks for the main compartment, and a high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop and for securing the case to an immovable object. Store your water bottle and tripod in the convenient side pockets. Additional tripod straps are included. A retractable trolley handle, in conjunction with two 80mm, ABEC, grade 5 ball bearing wheels, makes travel over flat ground easy. Grab handles on three sides are for lifting the Airport Advantage in and out of vehicles and overhead bins. An included rain cover with storage pouch helps protect the case from dirt and inclement weather. Quality materials such as water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon, closed-cell foam padding, tall skid plates, and reinforced PE board dividers offer strength and durability. Photographers will appreciate the handsome business card holder located on top.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry on, meets most International (and U.S.) airline carry on requirements*
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- TSA-accepted zipper locks for the main compartment, and high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and securing your bag to an immovable object
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- One piece construction reduces weight and improves strength
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles and grab-straps on all four sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy identification
*Check with your airline for current carry on requirements
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.