The black Airport Navigator Rolling Bag from Think Tank is filled with features that make it a good choice for the pro who shoots weddings, events and travel photography. It features a good size capacity with space for two pro-size bodies that fit side by side with lenses attached up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed, plus 3-6 extra lenses and accessories. There are also dedicated pockets for your iPad and up to a 15.4" laptop. Configurable touch fastened padded dividers allow you to arrange the interior to suit whatever gear you need on a given day.
This rolling bag includes user-replaceable in-line wheels as well as a user-replaceable 41" tow handle. Its Low Rider shoulder strap doubles as a trolley sleeve that can fit over a larger, optional rolling cart. The retractable handle can also slide through the trolley sleeve to hold the top compartment open. A top grab handle is also included for quick retrieval from a luggage rack, closet or car.
The main compartment storage compartment can be accessed via either top or front YKK zippers. The bag's front access also contains support straps on both sides that hold the compartment open at a comfortable angle and also prevents the contents from spilling out. The three-sided top zippered opening has mesh pockets underneath for small accessories such as cables, batteries and cell phone. Two side pockets are provided and sized to hold your flash units or water bottles. A zippered card slot on the top of the lid is a good place to store your passport, ticket and other quick access items. The zippers on the top and front compartments are lockable with user-supplied locks.
The exterior is made from a combination of water-resistant polyurethane, nylon and polyester. The interior is polyethylene with closed-cell foam, nylon and mesh. The zippers are all YKK in design. A rain cover is included to protect the entire bag when outdoors. The Airport Navigator Rolling Bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Rolling case with dual access, front and top openings for rapid and unobstructed access to gear
- Dedicated and easy access to pockets for an iPad and most 15.4" laptops
- Two zippered mesh accessory pockets in the top lid
- Two external side pockets for flashes or water bottles
- Business card slot and zippered pocket on top lid for passport, ID, tickets
- Extra long 41.0" retractable handle for easy rolling; retractable handle can slide through the top lid handle to hold it open for easy access to gear
- Support straps on both sides of the front access hold the bag open and prevent gear from spilling out
- The included Low Rider shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller allowing you to roll two bags with one hand
- Lockable zippers on both main compartments (locks not included); lockable high-quality YKK RC-Fuse zippers
- User replaceable wheels and handle
- Two pro-size bodies fit side by side with lenses attached up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 2.8 (hood reversed), 3-6 extra lenses and accessories; dedicated pockets for both an iPad and a 15" laptop
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 41.5" (105.4 cm)
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.