The DNA 11 from Tenba is a versatile messenger bag that can hold a DSLR with 2-3 lenses or a mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses. The camera and lenses fit inside a removable padded compartment, and a tablet or a laptop up to 11" slide into a padded pocket on the bag's interior.
The tapered flap covers the main compartment, providing protection from the elements, and it closes via hook-and-loop closures as well as magnetic clips. A removable padded insert has three sections for holding your camera gear, and two small pockets for smaller accessories. When the insert is removed, the bag is quickly converted from a camera bag to a general-purpose bag that can be used for carrying books, clothes, business documents, and more.
The DNA 11 is made from 600 denier helix with a water repellent exterior coating. The interior is made from ripstop nylon and brushed tricot. The bag can be worn as a messenger bag with the shoulder strap, or it can be carried like a briefcase from the top handle.
- Two elastic micro-mesh pockets on the side of the bag, four slip-in pockets on the front of the bag, and two zippered pockets on the flap ensure you'll have plenty of storage.
- An adjustable security strap that connects to D-rings anchors the bag in place on your back to keep it from sliding while riding a bicycle.
- For extra weather protection, a removable and reversible WeatherWrap cover is included.
- A Quick Access zipper allows access to your gear without opening the front flap and exposing your equipment to would-be thieves.
- A non-slip shoulder pad grips onto your shoulder while the strap's webbing freely flows through the pad for smooth movement of the bag from front to back.
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.