- Quick Access side door allows a camera or lenses to be swapped out without removing the bag from your body. Side access channel fits a DSLR with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 lens.
- Full-length front pocket fits oversized equipment like a matte box, filters or rods, or it can be used for soft items like a jacket and food.
- Tenba's Exclusive Pivot-Fit™ Harness Straps automatically adjust to different shoulder shapes for a custom fit. Expedition-grade harness and hip belt provide excellent support and load balancing adjustments. Padded hip belt can be removed when not needed if there is less weight in the backpack.
- Tenba's unique tripod carrier anchors to back wall of the bag, providing unsurpassed load balance, and it securely accommodates all popular outdoor tripod sizes.
- Adjustable trolley strap can be attached to the handle of a rolling case for secure piggyback travel through an airport. Meets carry-on requirements for all international flights.
- Interior dividers can be configured for vertical storage of a body with longer lenses attached (up to 300mm 2.8 attached).
- Dual front accessory pockets fit small accessories, and include D-rings to tether media wallets.
- Padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 15 inches.
- Reversible and removable WeatherWrap™ rain cover included. Silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for more stealth. Can be removed for complete cleaning and drying. It stows away neatly in a sleeve on the bottom. Can also be used as a ground cover.
- Tenba’s exclusive body armor base panel is abrasion and moisture resistant, and wipes clean in an instant.
- Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D air mesh and smooth lycra for all-day carrying comfort. Air Flow™ channel behind the harness for comfort even on hot days.
- Accessory loops and D-rings on the harness straps for optional pouches and other attachments. Attachment loops for carabiners and other clip-on accessories.
- Self-healing YKK zippers and low-profile YKK clips have unmatched long-term reliability. Locking zipper sliders on both camera and laptop compartment can be secured with an optional luggage lock. Climbing-inspired zipper pulls are easy to grab, even when wearing gloves.
- Large micromesh side pockets provide quick storage for a water bottle, gloves or other items you want to keep close at hand. Deep side pocket fits a shotgun mic or monopod (even video monopods with a 3-leg base).
- Compression straps prevent the load from shifting, and help keep the center of gravity as close to the body as possible.
- Perforated foam used throughout the interior to further reduce the weight of the bag. Interior: silicone-coated ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot. Silicone-coated ripstop is lighter weight and more tear resistant than normal ripstop.
- Windowpane mesh pockets hold accessories on the flap interior.
- Exterior: water-repellent twill and shadow-ripstop nylon – an optimum combination of light weight and durability.
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.