With a dust and moisture resistant design, the compact and lightweight Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens covers your wide-angle zoom needs and is designed for full-frame E-mount cameras but can also be used on APS-C E-mount cameras as well. A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Benefiting working in dim light is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which serves to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
The optical construction incorporates five aspherical elements, including a large diameter AA (advanced aspherical) element, and three ED (extra-low dispersion) elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as contribute to a compact overall form-factor. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting while providing enhanced contrast, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Wide-range zoom lens designed for full-frame E-mount cameras
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture enables greater consistency throughout the zoom range
- Features a circular aperture diaphragm that, through the use of curved blades, keeps the aperture almost perfectly circular from its wide-open setting to when it is closed for smoother, more natural defocusing highlights
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting
- Five aspherical elements, including one AA (advanced aspherical) element, and three ED elements helps to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range while also maintaining a compact form-factor
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating enhances contrast, clarity, and color reproduction by countering the effects of lens flare and ghosting
- Only the middle groups of the optical system move to achieve focus, so the overall length of the lens does not change when focusing. Also, the filter thread at the front of the lens does not rotate, which is convenient when using a polarizing filter
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.