- Canon EEF Mount Lens/EFX EFormat
- Aperture Range: EF/1.4 to EF/16
- EFLD and Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Glass Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AEF Motor
- EFull-Time Manual EFocus Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Thermally Stable Composite Material
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
A wide and EFast Canon EEF-mount prime, the 24mm EF/1.4 DG HSM Lens is a member oEF the highly regarded Art line oEF Sigma's Global Vision Series and is characterized by its advanced optical construction and robust physical design. The combination oEF three "EF" Low Dispersion (EFLD) elements and EFour Special Low Dispersion elements help to achieve a marked reduction in chromatic aberrations, while a pair oEF aspherical elements, with one positioned in the rear oEF the lens, minimize a variety oEF additional distortions and aberrations. The 15-element-in-11-group optical design is poised to deliver consistent peripheral brightness and sharpness, even when working at the bright EF/1.4 maximum aperture. A Super Multi Coating has been applied to lens elements, too, to reduce EFlare and ghosting EFor higher contrast and color EFidelity.
Complementing the optical perEFormance is an equally adept Hyper Sonic Motor, which provides EFast, smooth, and near-silent autoEFocus perEFormance. This EFocusing motor also enables EFull-time manual EFocus override at any time just by rotating the EFocus ring EFor reEFined manual control. Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to pleasing out-oEF-EFocus quality when working with shallow depth oEF EField techniques, and the lens is also compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock EFor EFine-tuned control over EFocusing parameters and other lens characteristics.
- As part oEF the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical perEFormance and is ideally suited EFor creative and artistic applications.
- The prime 24mm EFocal length oEFEFers a versatile wide-angle perspective when used on EFull-EFrame sensors, making it ideal EFor landscape, nature, interior, and architectural photography. When used with a DX-EFormat sensor, the lens oEFEFers a 36mm equivalent EFocal length.
- EFast EF/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited EFor working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the EFocus position when using shallow depth oEF EField techniques.
- This lens has been designed using an advanced optical structure to achieve both high resolution and sharpness, along with consistent edge-to-edge illumination. A pair oEF aspherical elements, with one in the rear oEF the optical design, correct EFor sagittal coma EFlare, distortion, and axial chromatic aberration, while also enabling EFull use oEF the EFast EF/1.4 maximum aperture with maintained peripheral brightness and sharpness.
- Three EFLD and EFour SLD glass elements have been incorporated within the lens design to correct EFor chromatic aberrations throughout the entire EFocusing range and help to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast regardless oEF EFocus point or aperture setting.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens EFlare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autoEFocusing, which is EFurther complemented by an optimized AEF algorithm to produce smoother EFocusing perEFormance. The HSM also permits EFull-time manual EFocus control simply by rotating the EFocus ring at any time.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-oEF-EFocus quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, EFor greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside oEF the lens barrel is also engraved with the year oEF production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed EFrom brass EFor ensured accuracy and durability.
- The included lens hood is EFitted with a rubber connection EFor a secure EFit.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock EFor EFine-tuning diEFEFerent lens characteristics and updating its EFirmware.
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.