Returns & Warranties
At Art’s Cameras Plus, we strive to exceed your expectations for quality, service, and value.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we will make every effort
to handle returns, exchanges and repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Manufacturers have certain return/exchange conditions & requirements, which may limit Art’s return/exchange options.
DO NOT fill out warranty cards or send in any rebates until you are completely satisfied the equipment is in good working order.
Once you have filled out the warranty cards and/or sent in rebates, you will need to have your camera serviced under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. There is no exchange or return for credit.
Keep your portion of the warranty along with your receipt. In the event your equipment needs repair, you will need them.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly return or exchange your purchases that are in the original box in unopened "new" condition, complete with warranty cards, instructions books within 10 days (holiday purchases made Nov.5-Dec.24 can be returned until Jan 4th) under the following guidelines:
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Special orders of non-stock items cannot be returned.
- Items must be in unopened NEW condition with complete packaging. A restocking fee of 15% may be applied to any opened package return .
- Incomplete or blemished equipment may not be accepted for return or may be charged a restocking fee.
- Any software MUST be sealed and unopened.
- Hot-Buy packages must be returned with all components completely as it was sold.
- Consulting services are not refundable.
- Class or seminar tickets are not refundable.
- Perishable items (film, chemistry, darkroom paper, inks, inkjet papers, etc) are not returnable.
- “Clearance”, “As is”, and “Final Sale” items are not returnable.
- Any equipment showing signs of use cannot be returned.
Processing & Imaging Return Policy
To help ensure your satisfaction, please return within 10 days:
(1) the processed photos and/or products,
(2) the Art's envelope containing the order information, and
(3) the invoice or receipt.
If Art’s or a vendor service provided by Art’s, made a mistake on your order, we will provide you with either:
A remake at no extra charge in exchange for your original order OR a full refund in exchange for your original order
If you are dissatisfied with the images or products you selected for your order, we will allow you to reorder those products with a
20% discount off the regular price.
It you have a problem with your equipment, Art's Cameras Plus can send it to the manufacturer for you. Because most manufacturers
do not cover shipping & handling, there will be a nominal fee for this service.
WE WILL NEED YOUR RECEIPT AND WARRANTY PAPERWORK. Should you misplace them, Art's may be able to reissue them for a nominal fee. If the manufacturer detects any indication of moisture, dirt, shock, misuse or other problems it will void the warranty.
Please contact us if you have any questions: 414-727-0234 Greenfield, 262-542-6222 Waukesha