- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 32
- One Phase Fresnel & One ED Element
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Fluorine Coated Front Lens Element
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization (4.5 Stops)
- Internal Focus, Manual Focus Override
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Lighter & More Compact than Predecesso
The AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR from Nikon is a innovative lens designed to maximize performance with high-resolution full-frame cameras. Nikon combines a Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element with an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element to produce a reduced size lens that weighs in at 1.6 lb and delivers markedly clear imaging with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting.
Outdoor and nature shooters will appreciate the application of a Nano Crystal Coat to the lens elements to minimize flare and the fluorine coating on the front element that thwarts degradation of the image by dust or inclement weather. Action shooters as well as anyone who's fond of quick, responsive gear will be impressed by the combination of the Silent Wave Motor AF system and Vibration Reduction that provides an image stabilizing effect of 4.5 stops faster shutter speed. The lens' f/4 maximum aperture renders striking background blur that's further enhanced by a rounded nine-blade diaphragm. Compatibility with most Nikon teleconverters intensifies the effect as well as extending the 300mm f/4E PF ED's reach for sports and wildlife photographers.
Speed, light weight, reduced size, and features that fulfill a long technological wish list make the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR a lens Nikon shooters will crave for their kit.
- Phase Fresnel lens achieves maximum sharpness and clarity with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting
- Fluorine coating on the front lens element effectively repels dust, water, grease, or dirt, ensuring easy cleaning
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for up to 4.5 shutter speed stops, benefitting this lens' use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sports and Action VR mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight of just 1.6 lb
- A highly accurate electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism ensures consistent exposures, especially when shooting at high frame rates
- A Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.