Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens - $699.95 - $70 instant Savings = SALE $629.95!
- Nikon F Mount
- DX-Format Lens
- 27-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aspherical Elements
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Vibration Reduction
- Silent Wave Motor & Internal Focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 67mm
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens is an all-in-one zoom lens capable of shooting wide angle to super telephoto focal lengths. This lens has a zoom range of 18-300mm, equivalent to 27-450mm in a 35mm format, which makes it useful in a large range of shooting conditions.
The 18-300mm utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for quick, quiet autofocusing for photo and video as well as internal focusing that helps keep the lens design compact. Also, the Vibration Reduction technology optically stabilizes the image to reduce camera shake and movement in order provide up to 4 additional stops of light while shooting handheld.
Helping with image quality are three aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements that will minimize flare and ghosting while maximizing contrast. The lens has 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas and a 67mm front filter thread.
- Aperture range from f/3.5 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76° to 5°20'
- Maximum magnification of 0.32x and a minimum focusing distance of 1.6'
- Lens construction of 16 elements in 12 groups
- Works on FX-format cameras in DX crop mode
- Utilizes 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- The three extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements help by minimizing the effects of chromatic aberrations and maintaining optimal sharpness and contrast of the lens
- Three aspherical lens elements reduce coma and other aberrations as well as correct the distortion in addition to keeping lenses smaller and lighter
- Super Integrated Coating nearly eliminates ghosting and reduces flaring, maintaining a crisp image throughout the frame
- A-M switch locks the focus ring during autofocus while still allowing manual focusing when the ring is turned
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.