- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Four ED & Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine-Coated Front & Rear Elements
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Aperture Mechanism
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.2'
Take full advantage of the size benefits of your DX format camera without compromising on image quality with the compact Nikon's AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens. Featuring an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm, this lens will cover a wide range of subject matter, from wide landscapes to distant sports. Also, the maximum aperture range is quite fast, spanning from f/2.8 at 18mm to f/4 at 80mm. Ensuring maximum image quality, the optical design contains extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to minimize aberrations and utilizes Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings to reduce ghosting and lens flare. On top of this, a protective fluorine coating is present on the front and rear elements for quickly cleaning off water and dirt.
Operation and handling is superb with a Silent Wave Motor AF system for fast, near-silent focusing and it has manual focus override by turning the manual focus ring. Working handheld is benefited by Vibration Reduction image stabilization which compensates for the effects of camera shake at slow shutter speeds and longer focal lengths. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is built into the lens for enhanced exposure control stability and it has a 72mm front filter thread.
- When used on DX-format camera or FX-format cameras in DX mode, this lens will provide an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm.
- Fast f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and also lends itself to precise focus control for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Three aspherical and four ED glass lens elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps compensate for the appearance of camera shake up to four shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens' use in low-light conditions. A Sport VR mode is available for panning and fast movements along with a Tripod VR mode for reducing the impact of subtle ground vibrations or camera movement that can be transferred to your support system.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise autofocus performance.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time. Also, it in internal focusing so that the length of the lens does not change during operation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied to the lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine-coated front and rear glass elements afford protection to the optical system.
- A rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm provides smooth out-of-focus elements in your final image.
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.