- Fast: f/1.8 Compact Prime Lens
- Optimized for FX Format
- Nikon F-Bayonet Mount
- Silent Wave Motor with Internal Focus
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating
The AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Lens from Nikon is a fast, compact FX-format prime medium telephoto lens. Though optimized for FX-format DSLR cameras, the lens is equally adept at serving any Nikon DX-format DSLR. The combination of its mid-range telephoto design and a fast f/1.8 aperture make it an excellent option for shooting both still images and HD video in low light scenarios. Available light shooters will love the wide-open effect when shooting intimate portraits; in-focus subjects will stay sharp, while distracting backgrounds will melt into a pleasing soft blur. When mounted on a DX-format DSLR, this 85mm prime delivers an apparent focal length of approximately 127mm.
The lens boasts Silent Wave Motor technology (AFS) and Internal Focus for fast and quiet autofocus that won't alter the length of the lens, thus preserving working distance throughout the focus range. The Silent Wave Motor utilizes ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations instead of a gear system to focus the lens, offering beautifully smooth, silent and accurate autofocus operation.
When fine manual focusing is required, just rotate the lens focus ring. The M/A mode switch offers a seamless override of the AF system with practically no time lag at all! Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) improves light transmission and provides better color consistency and minimized flare.
The AF-S 85mm f/1.8 is lightweight, fast, and easy to tote around. Weighing in at 8.0 oz less than the venerable 85mm f/1.4 - shooters that favor prime lenses can toss this optic in their gear bag without hesitation - it's small enough and light enough to take along everywhere!
- Fast, compact FX-format prime medium telephoto lens. Fast maximum aperture is great for capturing stills or HD video under ideal lighting conditions, in low light situations, and for head and shoulder portraiture, weddings and concerts
- Take flattering portraits under all lighting conditions: Great for studio, on-set or available light shooting, as well as capturing still images or HD videos of subjects with attractive skin tones and producing beautiful background blur. When you want to isolate your subject from the background in indoor or outdoor photography, this lens renders a gorgeous natural background blur (Bokeh) at the wider aperture settings
- Though optimized for FX-format DSLR cameras, the lens is equally adept at serving any Nikon DX-format DSLR
- Boasts Silent Wave Motor technology (AFS) and Internal Focus for fast and quiet autofocus that won't alter the length of the lens, thus preserving working distance throughout the focus range. Internal optical movement is restricted to the interior of the non-extending lens barrel, enabling smaller, lightweight construction and closer focusing distance. SWM utilizes ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations instead of a gear system to focus the lens, converting traveling waves into rotational energy, thus offering beautifully smooth, silent and accurate autofocus operation. Enjoy sharp, clear image quality at all apertures
- When fine manual focusing is required, just rotate the lens focus ring. M/A mode enables you to seamlessly override the AF system with practically no time lag at all, even during AF servo operation and regardless of which AF mode is in use!
- When mounted on a DX-format D-SLR, this 85mm prime delivers an apparent focal length of approximately 127mm
- Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) is a multi-layer lens coating that improves light transmission, provides better color consistency, and minimizes ghost and flare to a negligible level. Enjoy reduced reflection in the wider wavelength range and exceptional color balance and reproduction
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm that creates a gorgeous natural background blur (Bokeh) at the wider aperture settings
- Included lens accessories: LC-67 Snap-on Front Lens Cap, HB-62 Bayonet Lens Hood, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, CL-1015 Semi-Soft Lens Case
- Optional accessories: 67 mm Screw-on Circular Polarizer II Filter, 67 mm Screw-on NC Filter, 67 mm Screw-on Soft Focus Filter (not included)
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.