The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens works on both FX and DX-format D-SLR cameras. The lens features a broad zoom range, and it close-focuses down to 18" at every focal length.
On an FX body, the AF-S 28-300 ED VR covers nearly every aspect of travel, landscape, and portrait photography - including those elusive distant subjects. On a DX-format camera, the apparent focal length gets a 1.5x bump and it turns into a long-range ace-up-the-sleeve. The VR II image stabilization allows you to handhold the your camera at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture.
For critical focusing-moments the lens has a M/A focus mode switch that allows the photographer to quickly change between manual and autofocus modes. The autofocusing is remarkably smooth and quiet - thanks to Nikon's silent wave motor system. The aperture diaphragm boasts no fewer than 9 blades that produce a rounded opening - a feature that will be greatly appreciated by bokeh-lovers everywhere!
The lens elements have been treated with Nikon's Super Integrated Coating - an optical lens coating process that maximizes light transmission while enhancing clarity and contrast. All of these world-class features add up to the AF-S 28-300 ED VR being a go-to lens for just about every adventure.
- Versatile 10.7x FX-format Zoom Lens w/ ED Glass
- Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that's perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits, and distant subjects.
- Optimized for Edge to Edge Sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction system is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens. It enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture setting.
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other aberrations, even when shooting wide open.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus. It also keeps the front element from spinning, which maintains the position of a polarizer or lens hood.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate, and quiet autofocusing.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Zoom Lock Switch
- Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length to prevent the lens from extending during transport.
- Focus to 18" at Any Focal Length
- Allows for stunning close-up shots near and far, even on smaller subjects!
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Produces images with a more natural appearing out-of-focus image areas (bokeh)
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.