The TrailScape offers a spacious interior, allowing for plenty of photo gear, yet maintains a slim and compact profile. As an outdoor photographer, you always carry extra gear on your adventure, so lash points and dedicated compartments for a light jacket or lunch are essential. Laptop and tablet slots come in handy when you travel. And the TrailScape is built for comfort with a padded shoulder harness for longer hikes.
9.8” W x 18.1” H x 7.1” D
(25 x 46 x 18cm)
9.4” W x 17.3” H x 4.8” D
(24 × 44 × 12cm)
8.9” W x 14.2” H x 1.2” D
(22.7 x 36 x 3cm)
8.5” W x 9.8” H x 0.8” D
(21.5 x 25 x 2cm)
2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg)
Exterior:For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus a polyurethane coating on the underside of the fabric. The backpack also features the highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 600D poly, 320G DuraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: P200D lining, high-density nylex with stiffened backing, hexa-mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Dedicated quick access smartphone/sunglasses pocket fits 5.5” screen size
- Tripod/monopod/hiking pole mounting system on sides
- Two large water bottle pockets with cinch cords
- Seamless rain cover included for downpour conditions
- Contoured back panel with lumbar support and robust harness for all day comfort
- Removable webbing waist belt to help stabilize the bag while active
- Lash points on the front expand carrying capacity
- Side compression straps can be used as additional lash points
- Adjustable dividers to customize the interior for your DSLR or Mirrorless kit
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, cards, filters and other accessories
- Easy-grip zipper pulls for wet or cold conditions
- Organizer pockets for pens, flashlight and business cards
- Holds 1 standard-size DSLR and 4–6 standard zoom lenses including a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached with hood in the shooting position
- Holds 2 large Mirrorless bodies and 5–7 lenses plus a flash
- Maximum lens size: 300mm f/2.8
Fuji XT-1 with 50-140mm f/2.8, Fuji X Pro-1 with 18mm f/2.0, 56mm f/1.2, 23mm f/1.4, 14mm f/2.8, 18-55mm f/2.8-4.0, 60mm macro f/2.4.
Canon 5D Mark III with the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 16-35mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8, 100mm macro
Nikon D810 with 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro and 14-24mm f/2.8
Sony a7ii Kit with 70-200mm f/4, 55mm f/1.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 90mm f/2.8 Macro, 16-35mm f/4 and Sony HVL-F External Flash
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.