The SidePath is a lightweight backpack (1.6 lbs.) made with superior materials and construction. It’s a great grab-and-go bag that can be used for travel, a day trip, or anything in between. Rear panel access keeps your gear secure and your harness clean. A roomy zippered compartment fits a 10” tablet and all the supplies needed for one-day adventure. Interior trap door adds versatility by converting a camera bag to an open daypack. Go further and faster with something lighter and smaller.
10.6” W x 19” H x 5.9” D
(26 x 47 x 15 cm)
9.1” W x 6.7” H x 5.5” D
(24 x 15 x 14 cm)
8.3” W x 9.8” H x 0.6” D
(22 x 25 x 2 cm)
1.6 lbs (0.7 kg)
(includes rain cover)
Exterior:For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The backpack also features highquality YKK® RC-zippers, 420D Velocity nylon, 600D poly, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbin3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 200D poly, high-density nylex, high-density closed-cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Soft-sided design looks like a daypack and not a bulky camera bag
- Integrated tripod/monopod/trekking pole mounting system on sides
- Two oversized stretch water bottle pockets
- Fits DSLR, compact DSLR, and Mirrorless camera systems
- Adjustable dividers enable multiple camera case configurations
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
- High quality YKK zippers, 420D high-density nylon with reinforced stress points for long lasting durability and strength
- Zippered interior pocket to organize small items
- Highly breathable three-layer shoulder straps for all day comfort
- Interior trap door adds versatility by converting a camera bag to an open daypack
- Holds 1 large (non-gripped) Mirrorless body and 1–2 standard zoom lenses or primes
- Holds 1 compact DSLR (Rebel, 3300 or 5300 series) and 1–2 lenses
- Holds 1 DSLR (5DMIII or D750) with 1 standard zoom or 2 primes
- Maximum lens size for DSLR: 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to a D750 or 6D
Olympus E-MS with 40-150mm f/4-5.6 plus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3
Canon 5D MKII with 85mm f/1.8 attached and 100mm f/2.8 macro
Sony a7ii with 55mm f/1.8 and 16-35mm f/4 and back-up body
Fuji X-T1 with 35mm f/1.4 plus 16mm f/1.4 and 23mm f/1.4
Canon Rebel with 18-55mm attached plus 100mm f/2.8 macro
Canon 5D MKII with 16-35mm f/2.8
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.