2014 Doors Open Milwaukee, Art's Cameras Photo Challenge
Doors Open Milwaukee 2014 Photo Challenge Contest Guidelines
Historic Milwaukee, Inc. and Art’s Cameras invite the public to focus on the architecture and people of Milwaukee during the 4th Annual Open Doors Milwaukee Photo Challenge on September 20th and 21st.
Doors Open Milwaukee is a free annual event and will feature over 125 buildings and over 40 guided tours. Check out the Doors Open Milwaukee web site and Official Event guide for details on the buildings and tours. Some sites do have restrictions on interior photography, please ask for permission.
The Doors Open Milwaukee 2014 Photo Challenge Contest will be a chance for people to focus on the places and people that make Milwaukee wonderful. The judges will select an overall Grand Prize winner and a Second Prize winner.
The judges will select 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in the following categories:
- Neighborhoods of Milwaukee
Three additional People’s Choice winners will be determined by public ratings on the web site.
• Only high resolution JPEG format images will be accepted.
• Entries will be accepted through Monday October 6th, 2014.
• Photo entries will be available to view and rate through Monday October 20, 2014.
• All photographs must be taken during the 2014 Doors Open event at Doors Open Milwaukee 2014 sites.
• Meta data must not be removed.
• Each person may enter 1 photo only.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• By uploading your photos, you agree that your name and your images can be displayed and used in Doors Open, Historic Milwaukee, Inc.’s and Art’s Cameras marketing and promotion departments without charge or copyright infringement, and that the images uploaded are your original photographs and suitable for public viewing. If images are displayed or used, the photographer will be credited. Photographers retain copyright to their work.
• No borders, matts or watermarks.