Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera Kit w/18-55 IS STM & 75-300 III Lenses- Incl FREE Bag & FREE Quickstart Class - A $29 Value!
Up your photography game with the EOS Rebel T7. Perfect for beginners, this camera bundle offers the essential tools you need to take your SLR skills to new heights — all in one convenient package. No matter where your next photography adventure takes you, count on the EOS Rebel T7's impressive 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and wide ISO range of 100-6400 (H:12800) to capture high-quality images, even in low-light situations.
Want to share your favorite photos on social media? That's no problem with the EOS Rebel T7's built-in Wi-Fi®* and NFC** technology, making sharing and uploading photos effortless. This camera also comes equipped with a large LCD display, fast autofocus system and Full HD video recording for a variety of impressive, easy-to-use features.
Plus, this exclusive bundle includes access to our online learning class, "Canon Insider Guide: EOS Rebel Series" — pairing you up with rock star resources to help elevate your craft.
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- ISO 100-6400, Up to 3 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- EOS Shoulder Bag 200ES
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards
Compatible with SD speed class cards.
Not compatible with UHS speed class cards.
Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards.
Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used. (A card error will be displayed.)
Canon EF Lenses (including EF-S lenses and excluding EF-M lenses)
Canon EF mount
Approx. 24.10 megapixels (rounded to the nearest 100,000)
Approx. 3.72 µm square
Approx. 24.70 megapixels (rounded to the nearest 100,000)
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
Dust Deletion Feature
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit not provided.
Compliant to Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.30
3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 4000
Medium: 3984 x 2656
Small 1: 2976 x 1984
Small 2: 1920 x 1280
Small 3: 720 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large: 5328 x 4000*
Medium: 3552 x 2664
Small 1: 2656 x 1992
Small 2: 1696 x 1280*
Small 3: 640 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 3368*
Medium: 3984 x 2240*
Small 1: 2976 x 1680*
Small 2: 1920 x 1080
Small 3: 720 x 408*
RAW: 6000 x 4000
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large: 4000 x 4000
Medium: 2656 x 2656
Small 1: 1984 x 1984
Small 2: 1280 x 1280
Small 3: 480 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
* The dimensions will not attain a perfect aspect ratio.
Values are rounded to the nearest 100,000. (Nearest 10,000 for S3.)
For JPEG, the image will be generated according to the selected aspect ratio.
RAW images are generated in [3:2], and the set aspect ratio is appended.
The following three types of file numbering methods can be set:
- Continuous numbering
- The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the card. (The numbering continues even when the folder changes.)
- When you replace the camera's card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
- Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording
JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon original)
- Fine Detail
- Smooth Skin
- Self Portrait
- User Defined 1-3
- In Basic Zone modes, "Auto" is set automatically.
- In Creative Zone modes, you can select and set the Picture Style.
- Default settings for [User Defined 1-3] are [Auto].
Auto White Balance
Option between ambience priority and white priority settings
Color Temperature Compensation
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
Corrected based on the current WB mode's color temperature.
Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror)
Approx. 95% vertically and horizontally (with Eye point approx. 21mm)
Approx. 0.8x / 22.4° (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)
Approx. 21mm (At -1m-1 from eyepiece lens center)
Dioptric Adjustment Correction
Adjustable from approx. -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dpt)
Quick-return half mirror
AF point, AF point activation indicator, ISO speed, White balance correction, Focus indicator, Maximum burst, Monochrome shooting, ISO speed, Highlight tone priority, Exposure level indicator, Exposure compensation amount AEB range, Red-eye reduction lamp ON, Aperture, Card full warning, Card error warning, No card warning, Shutter speed, FE lock, Busy, Built-in flash recycling, Flash exposure compensation, High-speed sync (FP flash), FE lock/FEB in-progress, Flash-ready, FE lock out of range warning, AE lock/AEB in-progress, Focusing screen
Depth Of Field Preview
Possible (with C.Fn-9 (Assign SET button) setting)
TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor
All AF points support f/5.6
Cross-type AF with center AF point
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF
- AI Focus AF
- Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically.
AF Point Selection
- Manual selection
- Auto selection
- AF point selection for Basic Zone modes is fixed to Automatic selection.
Selected AF Point Display
Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor.
AF Assist Beam
Intermittent firing of built-in flash
Center: Approx. 13.1 ft. / 4.0m
Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft. / 3.5m
With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite's AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
Dual-layer metering sensor with the area divided into 63 zones.
- Evaluative metering (supporting all AF points)
- Partial metering (center, approx. 10% of viewfinder)
- Center-weighted average metering
* Spot metering not provided.
EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Exposure Control Systems
- Program AE (shiftable)
- Shutter-priority AE
- Aperture-priority AE
- Manual exposure (including bulb)
- Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE/non-shiftable)
- Flash Off
- Creative Auto
- Night Portrait
ISO Speed Range
Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Food, Night Portrait
P, TV, Av, M
With bulb exposures
*1 Depends on the set maximum limit of ISO speed.
*2 If fill-flash results in overexposure, minimum limit can be set to ISO 100.
*3 If you use bounce flash with an external Speedlite in Basic Zone modes (except Night Portrait) or P mode, the ISO speed is automatically set within ISO 800 to ISO 1600 (or up to the set maximum limit) in accordance with the brightness.
*4 Fixed to ISO 400 in Food mode. If you use bounce flash with an external Speedlite in Food mode, the ISO speed is automatically set in the range within ISO 400 to ISO 1600.
*5 When the maximum ISO speed is ISO 400, the speed is fixed at ISO 400.
Yes (with ISO Auto)
Yes (with AEB)
- Auto AE lock
- In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
- In P, Tv and Av modes, possible with the AE lock button. (Press again to update.)
- Possible in all metering modes.
Vertical-travel shutter with electronic first-curtain control and mechanical second-curtain control
1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb (Total shutter speed range)
X-sync at 1/200 sec. ul>
- Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Soft-touch electromagnetic release
10-sec. or 2-sec. delay
Shutter Lag Time
(1). During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 120 ms
(2). Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 240 ms
Possible by using Remote Switch RS-60E3
Built in Flash
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror
Flash Metering System
E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE lock
Approx. 30.2 ft./9.2m (at ISO 100)
Approx. 2 sec.
Up to approx. 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 35mm format)
E-TTL II autoflash
Flash Exposure Compensation
±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Single shooting
- Continuous shooting
- Max. approx. 3.0 fps
- Shutter speed 1/500 sec., Maximum aperture
- Continuous shooting speed may become slower depending on the shutter speed, aperture, subject condition, brightness, lens model, flash use, remaining battery capacity, etc.
Continuous Shooting Speed
Continuous Shooting Time
Movie Recording Size
Total Recording Time per Card
1920 x 1080
1 hr. 29 min.
2 hr. 59 min.
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Canon EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens - $899.99 - $100 instant Savings = SALE $799.99! Through 02/28/21 - Includes FREE Class - a $29 Value!
Canon EOS M50 with 15-45mm and 55-200mm Lenses (Black) - $999.99 - $120 instant Savings = SALE $879.99! Through 02/28/21 - Incl FREE Quickstart Class - A $29 Value!