- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 38mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One Aspherical Element
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Slim Design Measures Less Than 1"-Thick
Characterized by a truly thin profile, along with an advanced autofocus motor, the EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens from Canon is a wide-angle prime designed for APS-C-size EOS DSLRs. Providing a 38mm-equivalent focal length, this lens takes on a slightly wider-than-normal perspective to benefit its use in a broad variety of shooting situations. A stepping motor AF system pairs well with cameras featuring the Movie Servo AF mode, where it will deliver fast, smooth, and nearly silent focusing performance that can instantly be manually overridden at any time. When coupled with a sophisticated optical design, this slim, lightweight, and versatile lens is an ideal take-everywhere option.
One aspherical element is incorporated within the lens' construction, which helps to minimize chromatic aberrations and produce imagery with notable sharpness and clarity. Optimized lens coatings further benefit performance by reducing lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. Additionally, similar to the STM AF system, the aperture mechanism is based on a micro-stepping motor to maintain overall quietness during operation.
- Compact wide-angle prime is designed specifically for use with APS-C-sized sensors, and will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 38mm.
- An STM stepping motor is incorporated into the lens' design to provide quick, smooth, and near silent autofocus performance. Additionally, this focusing mechanism also pairs well with EOS cameras featuring the Movie Servo AF mode to enable continuous focusing performance when working in live view.
- Converse to the AF system, full-time manual focus override is possible when in One Shot AF mode for critical fine-tuning of focus placement.
- One aspherical element is incorporated within the lens' design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions from edge-to-edge.
- Optimized lens coatings and design help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and clarity.
- A micro-stepping mechanism is employed to deliver near silent aperture adjustment.
- A nearly circular seven-bladed diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when utilizing selective focus techniques.
- Slim-profiled lens, measuring less than 1"-thick, is an ideal everyday lens for a wide variety of shooting applications.
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.