Let the pros at Art's take your passport photo. We know the size regulations and do it right the first time.
- 2 Standard Passport Photos $15
- 4 Standard Passport Photos $20
- 2 Foreign Passport Photos $50
Visit either Art's Cameras Plus locations to get your photos right away. No appointment is necessary!
Greenfield: 4981 S 76th St (near Southridge Mall)
Waukesha: 2130 Silvernail Rd (in Silvernail Plaza)
What you need to know about PASSPORT PHOTOS
Before you apply, you'll need to have your photograph taken according to government specifications and printed on passport compliant paper.
Art's Cameras Plus can help you get your passport done right, and you don't need an appointment, just come right in to either of our retail locations!
Click here for driving directions and store hours.
Because a white background is required, we recommend that you wear a neutral color other than white. All other colors are acceptable. Uniforms and camouflage clothing are not allowed. Regarding appearance and attire, the government recommends your photo follow the following:
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis:
- Uniforms, clothing that looks like a uniform, and camouflage attire should not be worn in photos except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily.
- You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo. Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required).
If you still have questions regarding government regulations on passport photographs, please see the very helpful FAQ HERE
WHERE TO APPLY if you're from Wisconsin?
The Chicago Passport agency is the nearest place to apply in person, which could expeditie the application process. MORE INFORMATION HERE.
*More information from the State Department website:
Where you apply depends on a few things:
1. Are you traveling within 2 weeks or do you need to obtain a foreign visa within 4 weeks?
Apply in person at a Department of State Passport Agency
You may apply for any service (renewal, passport card, etc.) at a passport agency
You must pay the Expedite Fee when applying at a passport agency
Appointments are necessary, and most agencies require proof of travel. See detailed instructions for the agency where you wish to apply
2. Can you wait a little longer? (3 weeks for Expedite, 4-6 weeks for Routine)
You can submit an application by mail in order to:
Renew a passport (must be eligible)*
Replace a limited passport (must be eligible)
You must apply in person at a Passport Acceptance Facility (post office, clerk of court, etc.) in order to:
Apply for a first-time passport
Renew a passport that is not eligible to renew by mail (same process as applying for a first-time passport - see previous bullet)
Apply for a passport for a child under the age of 16
Apply for a passport for an adolescent 16-17 years old
*If you qualify to mail in your application (renewal, additional pages, correction, etc.), do not go to a passport acceptance facility.