Current Top Sellers
Wildlife Photo Shoot Photo Contest
Contest Rules for the Wildlife Workshop with Jeff Allen:
The judges will select an overall Grand Prize winner and the 2nd-4th place winners. The People’s Choice winner will be determined by public ratings on Art’s Facebook page.
- Upload your photographs to https://www.facebook.com/artscameras
- If you do not have Facebook, submit your photo (with title) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only high resolution JPEG format images will be accepted.
- Entries will be accepted through Sunday, May 21st, 2017.
- Photo entries will be available for viewing and voting through Tuesday, May 23rd.
- All photographs must be taken on Saturday, May 6, 2017 (Meta data must not be removed.)
- Each Participant of the 3-Session Wildlife Workshop may enter 2 photos only.
- Each participant of the Shooter’s Package may enter 1 photo only.
- One prize per person.
- By uploading your photos, you agree that your name and your images can be displayed and used in Wisconsin Big Cat Rescue, International Crane Foundation and Art’s Cameras Plus marketing and promotion departments without charge or copyright infringement, and that the images uploaded are your original photographs and suitable for public viewing. Photographers retain copyright to their work. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- No borders, mats or watermarks.
- Winners will be posted on Art’s Cameras Plus Facebook page on Wed. May 24th.
- Grand Prize- Tamron 70-300mm Lens ($449 value)
- Second Place-Lowepro Backback ($199 value)
- Third Place-Black Rapid Strap ($62 value)
- Fourth Place-Art’s Class Certificate ($49 value)
- People’s Choice- Art’s Class Certificate ($49 value)